In this time and age, how do we single arab women in our thirties feel? How do we think those around us feel? What experiences do we go through, and how do these experiences affect our singlehood? Inspired from personal experience and of those of all the beautifully fabulous Arab Single Ladies out there, I hope this blog reminds us all just how amazing it is to be single! Or is it....?

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Back from vacation!

I was on a long vacation back home, (and yes, my Italian hunk met me there!) and just got back.. Boy, do I have stories to tell! In the next few days, and after I catch up on my sleep after the last few very long nights, I will be back here to tell more..

Meanwhile, I have created a facebook page for this blog


And a Twitter name @ArabWomanDiary

Talk to all of you gorgeous ladies soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment